Department of Accountability & Other Support Services
Walk-In Scheduler - Keyboard Shortcuts
Last Revision Date: August 30, 2019
The following shortcuts can be used when accessing the Walk-In Scheduler:
- Arrow through the time slots. Use all four directional arrow keys to highlight time slot cells and scroll through the courses.
- Press enter to open courses. Highlight a course using the tab key and press the Enter key to open the Course Side bar.
- Tab through the courses and non-timed activities. Use the Tab key to move through the courses and click Enter to open the Course Side panel (shows the course name, teacher, period name and time).
- Arrow through the days. Use the arrow keys to navigate through the schedule.
- Escape to close side panels and modals. Click the ESC key to close open side panels.
- Choose the noted letters to perform the following tasks:
- R to toggle the Request Panel.
- S to toggle the Search Panel.
- F to expand the view to Full Screen.
- ALT-C to Cancel Selection (when in Request Selection mode).