Collect Type in the Unique Identifier number and the ServiceTag/Serial Number from the Chromebook device.
2. Identify the Parent/Guardian receiving the device.
3. Parent/Guardian will verbally acknowledge the financial obligation at the time they receive the device.
A printable version of the agreement can be found here: https://columbus.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SC/pages/2780332059
4. Create a Chromebook Distribution and Return Form on Infinite Campus
5. The Chromebook Parent Acknowledgement form will automatically created and sent to the portal within 24 business hours.
6. The Parent will eSign the Chromebook Parent Acknowledgement on the Campus Parent Portal.
Edit the Chromebook Distribution and Return Form on Infinite Campus.
Complete the Device Return Information section:
Verify the Unique Identifier and Service Tag/Serial Number
Add the Return Date
Return Status: Record the condition of the device.
Device Received by, name of person receiving the device.
Employee ID# of the person receiving the device.
Returned Condition: Select the appropriate checkbox.