Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Administrators - Please remember to review Administrative Guidelines for Academic Grade Changes (ag5421A) prior to requesting changes and implementing them.

Middle / High Schools

Once the grading window is closed for teachers to enter interim and 9 week grades in Infinite Campus, only the school administrator can make changes in the current school year.  

  1. Click on the Search tab.
  2. Select Course/Section from the drop-down menu.
  3. Click on Advanced Search.
  4. Enter the teacher’s last name in the Teacher Display Name field. 
  5. Click Search. 
  6. A list of the teacher’s courses and sections will display on the Search tab. 
  7. Click on the next to the course name to display the sections.
  8. Click on the Section that has student grade changes.  The Course and Section will display on the right side of the screen.
  9. Click on Grading by Task.
  10. From the drop-down menu, select the appropriate grading task.
  11. Enter the percentage for the letter grade.  Note: Interim grades do not usually require a percent entered.
  12. From the Score drop-down menu, choose the letter grade for the student.  Make sure to also add a comment indicating the reason for the grade entry by the administrator.
  13. Click Save.

 To change grades for a previous school year please submit a grade change form.